Thursday, March 26, 2009

DATE WITH DIVINITY

I had once gone to Kanpur for some ICAR examinations,so on my way , well ,I don’t remember the place,I saw her. She was not that majestic ,as people called her,mystique though she was. And that mysticism was something which enthralled me towards it. But…..nothing crazy about her..all the more,I didn’t get selected. Next year same place, same journey, same mysticism,and phew…same result….not selected.
That image was not a containable image and in due course of time seeing some somnasoporific beauties I clearly forgot about it. A bit darkish, not quite slim, and most of all quiet, not silent ,but quiet because you see silence is quietness with added beauty and mascara. It was as if that lady is quiet after seeing some hundred, what hundred , a thousand years of penance, torture, and what I wanted was a silence,beholding her, taking her proudly above the seventh heaven .
This time ,barely a couple of days back I saw her again ,(this time in Haridwar and Rishikesh). Or you can say, I saw her for the first time because formerly it was my devilish incarnation that saw it, as the beauty was majestic, divine,bovine, reminiscence of the greatest bliss God has ever blessed earth with. She was a figure models envied, that stretch of her from the groin to her stomach, was indispensably seductive. There I found that silence, that flowing silence, those breath that she was taking ,eventually converting the whole atmosphere breathtaking. That walk of her,which carried a caress, a push that pushed the world to dance to the tune of her rhythmic gate. I loved her. She was /is my latest crush, her name is GANGA…sometimes she likes being called the GANGES.
I did’t know her profession ,didn’t know who her parents were , what I knew was that she’s got her home somewhere in the heart of Himalayas from where she had stolen all the greatness of the never ending snow. So what…. I loved her, so,I got to know her, I didn’t call her, nor mailed her, but met her, talked to her(in Haridwar). She was a simple girl, but had got moods , sometimes she was jovial, luckily with me she was. Sometimes she was aggressive, falling from the mountains as if announcing the Doom’s Day. Sometimes she was just great, how could I explain her greatness , when we the Upites are bye-products of her greatness.
If you have not slept throughout this write up, I told you that back in Kanpur , it was the mysticism that enthralled me. Well now it was a question mark(exclamation too). It was, like, what is in her despite my love for her I want to close my eyes before her. If I wanted to kiss her, some force intervened and I started worshipping her,with that much joy. Some times I thought she was mine, sometimes she was of the whole world. That exclaimed me, as well as, irritated me. And I asked her,what’s so special and what so different about you that my simple love is turning out to be a sacred worship. She smiled and turned away.
Next day our last day of our trip(this all happened on the trip to Haridwar/rishikesh), we went for river rafting. There in the middle we all jumped in the water,but I was taken aback ,by a flow , a gush of water,no she was Ganga, but I saw water all around. I thought I am drowning, I am dead , but in between my commotion came the most comfortable thing of my life. It was the voice of her,but she was no where I cried within myself,” where are you, where are you???”. A voice came,”I am here , there, everywhere, in that rock ahead, in this chilling water, in your raft for the adventure, in this drowning for death. You wonder that why you worship me,perhaps because you imagined me as a girl, you got that feeling that each one of you gets. The problem is I am not a girl, not a guy either, I am force serving this country for years, that’s why I am nothing but mystic in Kanpur, because there I lose it all except for my spirit to serve. So love me kid, man or darling whatever you are but do remember for me, service is the greatest love and vice versa which eventually is love.”
Sooner I got out of the raft , stood near Ram Jhula, closed my eyes and joined my hands , this time with utter satisfaction.

No comments: